Friday, May 18, 2012

Fun things to do in Bristol

I was recently asked, What is the most fun thing you have done in Bristol? To be honest I really had to think about that, There is all the usual stuff to do like go to the movies, dine out and go shopping. I don’t know if it was the most fun thing but right here in town on State St, back in October my friend and I went to a haunted walk through building the Theatre of Bristol. We had to wait to get in and they only allowed two to four people in at a time. We had to walk up a staircase and then walk into different rooms following our tour guide. The whole thing lasted about ten minutes which I felt was not worth the wait since we were outside at least a half hour and it was cold that night. 

If anyone was there please feel free to comment. If they have this again they should change how it’s set up.   Also if anyone has ideas on what is unique to the area please share it with us.

Happy sight-seeing
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment